< Back to Product News
Plugtite Service Plugs Now Available
New Range: Plugtite Service Plugs - The new generation of service and maintenance plugs
Flowtechnology UK (FTUK) are pleased to announce the launch of Plugtite Service Plugs which are designed and used to prevent the leakage and contamination of various fluids, including hydraulics and chemicals, during the service, maintenance and storage of machinery and equipment.
- High quality oil resistant rubber
- Designed and engineered to give the plug greater compression than standard solid plugs ensuring a perfect seal
- Greater resistance to most oils within temperature range from -25°C up to 90°C
- Does not shrink, leak or discolour
- Resistant to sunlight for greater shelf life, does not split/crack or deteriorate
- Easy to use.
- The compressed rubber ensures a tight fit
For more information on the products, download the page pdf here.