Why Join Flowtechnology
Being a friendly, supportive company, we enjoy a low turnover of staff, especially within our Distribution Centre and Call Centre, where absenteeism and turnover rates across many other businesses are notoriously high. In fact 63% of our office employees have been with the company for over 5 years, meaning that we have a wealth of expertise to support our customers and suppliers in an industry where relationships mean everything.
Very much like a family, we promote openness, honesty and teamwork. Employees enjoy working at Flowtechnology because they feel secure, supported and empowered to think creatively. This is the reason why we can offer so many tailored support solutions.
Here are some of the benefits of joining our family:
- Genuine family feel – friendly, supportive team environment.
- Excellent location in Lancashire - within a 30 mile radius of Manchester, Liverpool and Preston.
- 22 days holiday per annum, rising to a maximum of 27 days.
- 100% attendance award - additional days holiday can be obtained for the following year, plus shopping vouchers.
- Employer Contribution Pension
- Training – on the job training and support with career related training
- Career progression opportunities
Want to join us? See our latest vacancies below or simply send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
All our Departments are listed on the Services page of our website. Even if we have no vacancies, we are always keen to receive applications from enthusiastic people with relevant experience.
One area of the business that continues to expand is our Business Development Team who manage our customer base, supporting them with enquiries and helping them to win business. This involves a lot of contact by phone and email, both proactive and reactive, using a CRM system to record all customer interaction and a separate sales & purchasing software for all quotations and orders. If this sounds of interest, we would love to hear from you.
Business Development Team Vacancy
To meet growing customer demand, Flowtechnology UK is seeking to expand its existing UK Business Development Team with the addition of a confident, enthusiastic Business Development person who should be capable of working on their own initiative to maximise sales.
Office based, you will be responsible for managing and building relationships with existing trade customers in order to maximise sales. There will be no cold calling. The ideal candidate will have experience of hydraulic, compressed air, plumbing or heating trade environments in either a sales, technical or trade counter role.
- PC literate, in particular Excel & Outlook
- Well organised - company systems must be used to retain all records
- Good communication skills, including a confident and professional telephone manner
- Comfortable making pro-active outbound calls to customers
- Robust attendance record
- Ability to retain and recall information after a period of time
- Self-disciplined with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Examples of target focused results (for those from a sales background)
- Industry/product knowledge
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Imaginative, in terms of promotions and offers
- Comfortable with relaying information to a group of people
- Problem solving skills
Salary to reflect experience. Pension scheme, life assurance and profit related bonus after qualifying period. . Full training on systems and basic products will be given. Working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 5.00pm on Friday. Due to our location, own transport is a necessity.
Working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 5.00pm on Friday.
To apply, please email your CV and current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 20th April 2018