Why Join Flowtechnology
Being a friendly, supportive company, we enjoy a low turnover of staff, especially within our Distribution Centre and Call Centre, where absenteeism and turnover rates across many other businesses are notoriously high. In fact 63% of our office employees have been with the company for over 5 years, meaning that we have a wealth of expertise to support our customers and suppliers in an industry where relationships mean everything.
Very much like a family, we promote openness, honesty and teamwork. Employees enjoy working at Flowtechnology because they feel secure, supported and empowered to think creatively. This is the reason why we can offer so many tailored support solutions.
Here are some of the benefits of joining our family:
- Genuine family feel – friendly, supportive team environment.
- Excellent location in Lancashire - within a 30 mile radius of Manchester, Liverpool and Preston.
- 22 days holiday per annum, rising to a maximum of 27 days.
- 100% attendance award - additional days holiday can be obtained for the following year, plus shopping vouchers.
- Employer Contribution Pension
- Training – on the job training and support with career related training
- Career progression opportunities
Want to join us? See our latest vacancies below or simply send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
All our Departments are listed on the Services page of our website. Even if we have no vacancies, we are always keen to receive applications from enthusiastic people with relevant experience.
One area of the business that continues to expand is our Business Development Team who manage our customer base, supporting them with enquiries and helping them to win business. This involves a lot of contact by phone and email, both proactive and reactive, using a CRM system to record all customer interaction and a separate sales & purchasing software for all quotations and orders. If this sounds of interest, we would love to hear from you.
Customer Services Advisor
To meet growing customer demand, Flowtechnology UK is seeking to expand its Customer Services Team at the FTUK head office in Skelmersdale
Working within the Customer Services Team, your role will entail:
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with customer complaints.
- Generating and logging complaints on the system to ensure full traceability.
- Entering replacement orders.
- Chasing late deliveries with couriers.
- Liaising with other departments to fulfil customer expectations.
- Provide customers with accurate information relating to collections and replacements
- Work as part of a face paced highly pressured team
- Being a customer facing department, you must have a confident and excellent telephone manner, and willingness to help.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to deal with both colleagues and customers
- You must be well organised and able to prioritise your workload and work under pressure as part of a fast paced team.
- Excellent attendance record
- A good knowledge of KEA is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
Salary to reflect experience. Pension scheme, life assurance and profit related bonus after qualifying period. Working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 5.00pm on Friday.
Due to our location, own transport is a necessity.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and current salary details to Cheryl Philbin email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 29th June 2018