Why Join Flowtechnology
Being a friendly, supportive company, we enjoy a low turnover of staff, especially within our Distribution Centre and Call Centre, where absenteeism and turnover rates across many other businesses are notoriously high. In fact 63% of our office employees have been with the company for over 5 years, meaning that we have a wealth of expertise to support our customers and suppliers in an industry where relationships mean everything.
Very much like a family, we promote openness, honesty and teamwork. Employees enjoy working at Flowtechnology because they feel secure, supported and empowered to think creatively. This is the reason why we can offer so many tailored support solutions.
Here are some of the benefits of joining our family:
- Genuine family feel – friendly, supportive team environment.
- Excellent location in Lancashire - within a 30 mile radius of Manchester, Liverpool and Preston.
- 22 days holiday per annum, rising to a maximum of 27 days.
- 100% attendance award - additional days holiday can be obtained for the following year, plus shopping vouchers.
- Employee Contribution Pension
- Training – on the job training and support with career related training
- Career progression opportunities
Want to join us? See our latest vacancies below or simply send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our Departments are listed on the Services page of our website. Although we have no vacancies at the present time, we are always keen to receive applications from enthusiastic people with relevant experience.
One area of the business that continues to expand is our Business Development Team who manage our customer base, supporting them with enquiries and helping them to win business. This involves a lot of contact by phone and email, both proactive and reactive, using a CRM system to record all customer interaction and a separate sales & purchasing software for all quotations and orders.
If this sounds of interest, we would love to hear from you.